WPDIR
Everything and everyone WordPress

Fastest and most secure WordPress stack??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    #210 Reply
    Justin

so, a LEMP stack with FastCGI cache and Redis for object cache?

#211 Reply
    Carolyn

If you want a LEMP stack on cloud VM you can use any deploy service like Cloudways, SpinupWP, GridPane, Runcloud, ServerPilot, Ploi, etc. I’m pretty sure all of them are using Nginx and have some optimized config.

#212 Reply
    Evelyn

If you want a LEMP stack on cloud VM you can use any deploy service like Cloudways, SpinupWP, GridPane, Runcloud, ServerPilot, Ploi, etc. I’m pretty sure all of them are using Nginx and have some optimized config.

All fine options but some over priced for something you can do yourself, and none of them open source codebase.

Use Webinoly or SlickStack for LEMP stack code that is FOSS and WordPress optimized or if you want WordOps has fancier features.

#214 Reply
    Louis
    #294 Reply
    Peter
    #375 Reply
    Dorothy

If anyone recommends a WordPress “stack” that includes a control panel when talking speed or security, you can officially ignore them after that

#413 Reply
    Christina

yes LEMP stack with Redis for object cache is pretty much top of the game

that is what SlickStack does, I think others also

#414 Reply
    Scott

Cloudflare is the biggest and fastest DNS network and its free: https://dnsperf.com/

#656 Reply
    George

SlickStack is one of the only LEMP scripts that optimizes the Linux kernel, HTTP security headers, and WordPress-specific security items along with the other basic configuration, that is why it’s a bit more unique

Also has SEO things, like SlickStack will “noindex” pagination and junk URLs automatically

#657 Reply
    Christine
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Reply #210 in Fastest and most secure WordPress stack??