WPDIR
Everything and everyone WordPress

Fastest WordPress hosting companies for 2023

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

We are nearly at the end of the year for 2022 so I want to get a jump on discussing the emerging fastest WordPress hosting providers going into 2023. What are your thoughts, without spamming affiliate links???

#218 Reply
    Daniel

This doesn’t change as often as some people think, it’s not really a “yearly” competition

#219 Reply
    Cheryl

who cares about WordPress hosting companies!

why don’t you setup your own “hosting” with cloud servers? they cost only like $5/month or sometimes less and you can choose any city in the world.

The better question is what is the fastest WordPress “stack” you can install on such cloud servers:

Fastest and most secure WordPress stack??

#231 Reply
    Elizabeth

You can also ask this question “which hosting companies have the most paid shills on Reddit and Facebook groups” it will be the same answer!

#296 Reply
    Helen

here come the EIG shills trying to convince you Bluehost has fast performance and is not just another shitty cPanel shared hosting…

#297 Reply
    Nancy

Bluehost is soooo fast and amazing!!! /s

#350 Reply
    Mary

whoever pays me the most affiliate link commission is the one I will recommend to you as the fastest hosting 💅

#629 Reply
    Pamela

SlickStack + Vultr or DigitalOcean

https://github.com/littlebizzy/slickstack

for 2023, 2024, 2025…

#823 Reply
    Charles

whoever pays me the most affiliate link commission is the one I will recommend to you as the fastest hosting 💅

lmao

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Reply #231 in Fastest WordPress hosting companies for 2023