WPDIR
Everything and everyone WordPress

Sprizzy vs. Veefly comparison and experiences

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lauren

One of the only ones I Found:

https://www.nimblefreelancer.com/veefly-vs-sprizzy/

“Sprizzy and Veefly services are excellent and outperform google youtube ads that I manually create. If you need views for less price, Veefly is a better option. However, if you need precisely the targeted market where you can attract future loyal subscribers, Sprizzy is a better solution. Both websites are professional and offer great support. The registration process and payment process are speedy.”

#171 Reply
    Emma

most of the other blogs talking about Sprizzy or Veefly are trash talking spam and trying to recommend some shady anonymous services instead

#173 Reply
    Amanda

never tried either as I’m not a big Youtuber

#176 Reply
    Jennifer

you can just use Google Ads by itself if you know how to setup campaigns.

#258 Reply
    Jeffrey
    #317 Reply
    Wayne

OP blog post says Veefly is cheaper on average but that’s a few years old, not sure if it’s still true… and Sprizzy has better targeting

#501 Reply
    Patricia

I think both of them are Google Ads resellers

#502 Reply
    Laura

Sprizzy Review: Legit Service to Promote a Youtube Video?

Artists such as Adele and content creators such as Savage Brick Sports have or continue to use Sprizzy to help promote their videos. These creators may be considered to be famous or more popular than other smaller YouTube channels. However, Sprizzy claims to be able to push videos for content creators of any size.

Sprizzy seems to work really well for musicians. Adele is an international superstar, however, even she has used it to promote her videos, such as the official music video for “Hello”.

#790 Reply
    Peter

did Adele seriously use Sprizzy? no wonder they don’t care about the haters who trash talk them lmfao

#838 Reply
    Sophia

I don’t believe it, why would Adele need a YouTube boosting service!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Sprizzy vs. Veefly comparison and experiences